Thursday, September 13, 2012

A LITTLE OLD BRAINY LADY



> A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two plastic garbage bags behind her.
> One of the bags rips, and every once in a while a $20 bill falls out onto the sidewalk.

> Noticing this, a policeman stops her, and says, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of your bag."

> "Oh, really? Darn!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back, and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me."

> "Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money? "You didn't steal it, did you?"

> "Oh, no", said the little old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to the football stadium parking lot.

> On game days, a lot of tailgate fans come and pee through a hole in the fence and onto my flower garden.

> So, I stand behind the fence with my hedge clippers & each time some guy sticks his "thingie" through the fence, I grab it and say, '$20 or off it comes'

> "Well, that seems only fair" laughs the cop. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

> "Well, you know, not everybody pays"

No comments:

Post a Comment