Monday, August 20, 2012

SOME DEFINITION QUIT USEFUL.


Has love ever come at a price in your life?
 What has been your experience?
Love certainly requires sacrifice; that 
is to be expected. What we don’t anticipate are the times 
when love breaks us or breaks our trust. It is difficult 
to consider loving again until healing comes.
God heals us with saving grace. Divine faithfulness mends 
torn trusts; our identity becomes tied to wholeness rather 
than w...rapped up in broken dreams. Your spiritual heart 
is not lost, nor is it dangling by a man-made, fragile 
thread. It is intact and connected to God’s heart. Love 
does come at a price, but the price has been paid.
You’ve been with me through my heartache. There were times 
I could barely breathe. I know that you carried me. Even 
now, you are still carrying me through and over the 
remains of past pain. Thank you for never losing sight of 
me. I felt so small, insignificant, and lost. You held me 
in your hand so that I would feel the strength and power 
of true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment